Organized Slavery is at it again. They are attempting to force their will on 89% of the American people who reject this form of slavery. The law they passed only benefits the lazy. Here are some of the highlights.
- Eliminate 27 states’ Right to Work laws, which would allow workers to choose whether to join a union and protect them retribution if they do not wish to join a union.
- Federally mandate California’s three-part “ABC test” to determine whether a worker is an employee or an independent contractor, which will eliminate flexibility for workers.
- Mandate that employers share employees’ personal information without their approval, which would expose them to unwanted contact and potential harassment.
- Expands the unions’ ability to organize without a vote by employees.
- Replaces the freedom to contract with binding arbitration.
- Deny employers the right to be heard before the National Labor Relations Board (NRLB) on any matter regarding union representation.
- Allow illegal aliens to sue employers and collect financial rewards that exceed what legal employees can receive.