First test of the year and Texas remains red. Two Republicans get the most votes for the sixth Congressional race.


1 min read

First test of the year and Texas remains red. Two Republicans get the most votes for the sixth Congressional race. The Democrats were hoping with Joe in the White House that Texas would start to turn blue. Their reasoning?

Romney won the district by 12 points. President Trump by only 3 points. So what happened? Republicans got 60% of the total vote. Democrat, Libertarian, and a Independent split the other 40%. Sweet Baby Jesus.