This school board had no issues with a transgender Halloween. Encinitas Union School District called it a family friendly
- Brittany Mayer, an activist who goes by the name Rooted Wings on Twitter, recorded the speech to the Encinitas Union School District in Southern California
- Mayer said: 'While we have a culture with a massive problem with child porn and child sex trafficking, you... made the decision to hypersexualize your children.'
- She joked that the board 'got caught with your sparkly panties down' in allowing the event, which is called Boo Bash
- Fliers for the event were distributed on the school's digital hub but is not hosted by the school or the school board
- Boo Bash will star drag performers dressed as Disney Villains in addition to games and trick-or-treating
- 'You all played the activist pimp for a surgical center and for a 21+ gay bar,' Mayer said of the sponsors of the event
- What say you?